1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Leftover tuna fishcakes with roasted vegetables and a pot of Lapsang Souchong tea. Yum!
Oh, and a little plum.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
At work I try to fill my fancy new bottle twice, which is equal to 1.2 litres...
Plus plenty of herbal and Rooibos tea throughout the day. I need to get better at chugging water at the weekend.
3. What is your current favourite workout?
Usually it would be my Jillian Michaels DVDs, and I'm sure I'l go back to them. At the moment it's walking to hit my 10000 steps a day for January. I've also been dabbling in yoga and am going to give an outdoor bootcamp class a try next week!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I don't count as a rule, but when I was trying out my Fitbit tracker it was around 1750 I think.
5. What are your favourite healthy snacks?
I'm not snacking while on the Whole 30, but usually it's fruit, Nakd bars or nuts.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Salad with some form of protein, usually fish. I love a big crunchy salad because it takes ages to eat so makes me feel more satisfied than a sandwich!
Leftover tuna fishcakes
7. What's your favourite body part to strength train?
Biceps - I love having toned arms.
8. What's you least favourite part of your body to strength train?
My shoulders - they're so weak!
9. What are your 'bad' food cravings?
Nothing too shocking - red wine, dark chocolate... peanut butter (not bad foods per se, but I have little control around them!). Oh, and red velvet cupcakes. Red velvet anything.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Sometimes vitamin D and calcium, when I remember. I try to get what I need from food.
Maybe once a fortnight? Going out with The Boy tonight to celebrate him moving in! I love eating out.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not unless extremely hungover, or drunk, or hungover and still a bit drunk (hello, KFC...).
13. Who's your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
No, I don't like gyms and find I can keep fit for far less money!
15. How many hours' sleep do you get a night?
6 to 7, but I think I need 8.
16. Do you have a cheat day?
Certainly not this month! Usually I have small treats every day.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Again, not this month! I dreamt lastnight I nearly had a drink in a bar that was bought for me, but was strong! I do miss a good bit of red wine, but I really want to cut down after the Whole 30 and save it for special occasions (a Saturday is not a special occasion, as they say on the Whole 30!). Also, rose wine is not my friend. Ever.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Nope - part of my exercise for me is having time to zone out alone. The Boy joins me for the odd walk, though.
19. What's the best thing that's changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Discovering exercise and feeling good about my body, which I've been pretty down on in the past.
And, discovering healthy living blogs.
20. What's the last healthy thing you did?
Go for an hour long walk in the cold and dark lastnight to hit my step target.
How about you? Pick a couple of questions to answer, or let me know what you think about my answers! Happy Saturday!